Bring your creative ideas to life with Adobe Illustrator, the industry-standard vector graphics software, used by designers and illustrators who want to create digital graphics, logos, illustrations, and original typography. The focus will be on step-by-step instruction leading students through the most important tools and concepts in Illustrator.
- David Hackett, Creative Director
- Creating illustrative artwork for web and print
- Creating custom typography and logos
- Create website prototypes and wireframes
Prereqs & Preparation
- All students must be able to bring a laptop to each class (Mac preferred).
- You will need to have Adobe Illustrator version CS4 or higher already downloaded on this laptop for the start of class.
- The full version of Adobe Illustrator CS6 or the free 30-day trial version of it can be found at: http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.