Social media marketing for business is no longer a maybe, it's a MUST. With so many platforms and strategies out there, it can be a confusing leap into the unknown that's more time-wasting than time-saving in your day-to-day marketing activities.
Geared for marketers, start-up founders, or people building companies via social media, this workshop will share the latest trends in social marketing and strategic tactics to build an integrated community. You will leave with an understanding on how to set objectives, how to develop an integrated social media strategy and how to measure success on social media.
- Insights and best practices
- What do to BEFORE you amp up your social media
- Set-up checklist to ensure each platform is the best that it can be from day one
- Step-by-step guide to creating content themes
- Learn how to create a light social media strategy on limited insights and resources
- Understanding KPIs and which ones are right for your business
- Set up a 4-week kick off calendar to turn your plan into a reality