If you’ve tried to implement CRM and it’s fallen flat, or you’ve put it off because you’re not sure how to make it work for your company, this event is for you.
The session covers the end-to-end CRM evaluation and project delivery process. It’s designed for sales, service and IT managers and business leaders who want to see CRM delivering for their organisation, but need a clear way forward.
Join us at Generator @GridAKL / 12 Madden St for this free event!
You'll learn how to:
- Back the right CRM platform
- Define your priorities: where to focus for a successful first project
- Assemble your project team: getting the right mix of people involved
- Select the ideal CRM: balancing functionality, scalability and cost
- Assess potential consulting partners: finding a partner that compliments your internal team's skillset
- Design the system to empower your team
- Implement the system: with a proven framework that takes you through scoping, building, testing, releasing and refining
- Engage and train your team: hitting the mark with your system presentation, demo and training workshop
- Commit to continuous improvement
- Manage the iteration cycle: collating and prioritising user feedback, executing changes and updating users
- Clarify your road map: with a set of future projects that support your business's long-term strategy
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of other leaders who have successfully implemented CRM into their business. They’ll share challenges they faced, lessons they learned and commercial outcomes they experienced.
About the presenter:
Justin Lanigan is the Managing Director of LavaBox, a leading CRM & Marketing Automation consultancy based in Auckland, New Zealand. His background has given him a unique perspective on CRM.
In 2007 he grew his first business to deliver more than 2,000 website projects to Kiwi SMEs. This was achieved with an automated sales, marketing and production process developed on the Salesforce CRM platform. He started LavaBox to help other growth-driven business to scale with up confidence by leveraging CRM technology.
LavaBox have implemented innovative CRM systems across a diverse range of industries including financial and professional services, manufacturing, retail, construction, software, healthcare and not-for-profit.
Although LavaBox are Salesforce CRM specialists, the information provided in this event can be applied to any CRM project, regardless of the platform you choose to work with.