If you look around, pay attention and listen closely, you’ll start to notice: Everyone and Everything has a story. What’s yours and who have you shared it with lately? Come to this Genius talk to find out how to tap into the deepest core of your story - and where to go from there. Then you can dream up countless ways to share your story with the world.
The Take Aways:
- Get clarity on the source and message of your story
- Find your voice and vision: what does that really mean?
- How to share your story with an audience (of “more than mom.”)
- Taking steps towards prototyping or publishing
About the Speaker:
Amit Janco is a storyteller, writer, editor and book coach. She’s contributed to Travel + Leisure and Journeywoman; and she’s edited everything from self-help books and yoga manuals to lifestyle magazines. She loves to help novice writers carve, chisel away or shepherd a story to life – using words, movement or paint. When not weaving tales or deleting misplaced apostrophes, she creates labyrinths in nature for walking meditation.
Also check :
What Others Say About The Speaker
“She turned a mess into a piece of art.”
~ Gerald Schömbs. Berlin, Germany.
--> DISCOUNT ON FOOD & DRINKS DURING THE EVENT <--
- 50% for Indonesians & GC members
- 30% for ALL! -