This 25 Hour Meditation Intensive is an opportunity to explore a diverse range of meditation techniques, further develop your own meditation practice, and investigate the benefits of meditation in a contemporary context. Our approach is to offer simple and practical practices, techniques, and methods in order to make meditation accessible and enjoyable.
Taught by a diverse group of Gertrude Street Yoga teachers (Uma Spender Yoga, Annie Belcher yoga, Maud Léger, and Jaspah Marques) this weekend will include:
- Vedic meditation practices and techniques
- Mindfulness meditation practices and techniques
- Tibetan Buddhist meditation practices and techniques
- Recollective Awareness practices and techniques
- Exploration of the scientific benefits of a meditation practice
- Discussion around the intersection of meditation and modern psychology
- Key principals and practical methods for cultivating your own meditation practice as well as guiding others.
Investment: $320 | $256 for GSY Members
Schedule: 9am-4pm with lunch break
*If you are completing this weekend intensive as part of our 300 hour Teacher Training in addition to the hours during the weekend, you will need to complete 3 hours of reading as well as a 1 hour post completion meditation requirement (either leading a meditation or a home practice) with a written reflection to be turned in.