- An experienced, senior female or male leader, with a minimum of 10 years in a senior
- OR a highly motivated and talented, early career female with a minimum of six year’s full-time work experience.
Join us for our inaugural mentorship programme for young businesswomen who work in technology, run in association with Protégé.
Find out more here: http://singapore.girlsintech.org/2018/03/29/gitsgmentorship18/
GITSG 2018 MENTORSHIP 6-8 MONTHS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME SUMMARY
- Official Launch and Closing Celebrations
- Mentor / Mentee Matching – a vital component of a successful mentoring programme
- Mentoring Sessions – 6 one-to-one mentoring sessions.
- Mentor and Mentee Skills Building Workshops – various relevant topics.
- Personality Tool – to understand self and impact on others.
- Mid-point Check-in and Review – check progress towards desired outcomes.
- Networking Events – with peers, Mentors, senior executives, partners and other women’s interest groups.
- Programme Workbooks and Materials – to enhance and support the learning experience.