To get anywhere in digital marketing you need to have a killer digital marketing strategy. This will help you identify the best tools to achieve your goals and deliver great ROI – but how do you get started?
By taking this workshop with digital strategy expert, Niamh Taylor. Niamh has extensive experience in helping companies find their feet with digital marketing, and a genuine passion for brands and digital strategy, so she can help you gain the confidence you need to start using the various online tools and platforms to drive your marketing forward.
In this workshop she’ll take you through the essential components of your digital strategy, including:
- Setting up a simple digital strategy framework
- Identifying the new trends in digital
- Learning how to engage your customers online
- Looking at your customer journey and touchpoints
- How to start implementing your strategy into actionable tasks
- Looking at behaviour, targeting and tracking so you can measure your campaign success
- Tips for improving the digital culture in your company
Book now as places are limited and are on a first come first served basis!
Please note, you must be not currently working or working/studying fewer than 16 hours per week to avail of programme activities.