Come and explore a world of gin at the Glen Ewin Estate Gin Fest. We are celebrating World Gin Day with this epic event designed for the most enthusiastic gin lovers.
Meet, taste and discover the best local and interstate artisan gin distillers, including:
• Imperial Measures Distilling
• Pot & Still
• Prohibition Liquor Co
• 36 Short
• Applewood Distillery
• Archie Rose
• The Antipodes Gin Co
• Never Never Distilling
• 23rd Street Distillery
Stay tuned for more suppliers as we secure them.
Food and beverages, including delicious Gin Cocktails, will be available for purchase.
Optional extras ….
1. For the enthusiasts, special gin masterclasses will be available. You can book your seat for these intimate, hands on presentations, for $25 a class, with one or all of these distillers now.
• ‘Gin without the tonic’ with Chris from Imperial Measures Distilling @ 12:00pm
• ‘Make your own gin’ with Willa from Pot & Still @ 1:00pm
• ‘Native Australian Ingredients’ with Brendan from Applewood Distillery @ 2:00pm
Watch this space for more Masterclass announcements
*Limited seating will be available for these Masterclasses so please book in advance.
*Masterclass tickets are strictly limited and do not include general entry to Gin Fest. Please ensure you purchase a Gin Fest entry ticket to attend the Masterclass.
2. The Gin Bus, hosted by Des’ Mini Bus, will offer return transport from the CBD for $20. Bus will depart at 10.30am from the corner of Currie and Peel Street, Eastern side of the CBD. Please arrive 15 mins prior to bus departure. Bus will return at approximately 6.30pm.
Early bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- This event is strictly 18+
- As we are a licensed venue, no external food or beverage is permitted into the Estate.
Are you gin maker or supplier wanting to be involved? Get in contact with us today!