IT’S TIME TO TRAIN FOR ALL THE FALL MARATHONS, HALF MARATHONS, AND THE DISNEY MARATHON WEEKEND!!
Chicago, Marine Corps, New York, Space Coast, OUC Half, Jacksonville, and Disney
MarathonFest’s Summer/Fall Session offers three group workouts each week targeting speed, strength, and endurance. Weekday workouts target speed and strength. Saturday runs focus on endurance. If you can comfortably run 3 miles, you can build to 13.1 or 26.2 miles. Achieve your goal of running a half or full marathon with us!
• Tuesdays –5:00 am or 6:00 pm workouts - Track workouts
designed for distance runners. Meet at the Glenridge Middle
• Thursdays –5:00 am or 6:00pm workouts - Hill and tempo runs
for building strength and stamina. Meet at Glenridge Middle
ARRIVE EARLY TO TUES/THURS WORKOUTS TO WARM UP
BEFORE THE WORKOUTS BEGIN.
• Saturday – 2525 Cady Way, Winter Park
Weekend Start times vary between 4:00 am and 5:30 am and are
determined by Pace Group Leaders. Please check Pace Groups
to see if there is a suitable pace group for you.
• A training schedule
• Coached workouts
• Weekly e-mails
• Runs supported with water and/or sports drink
• Discount Card for merchandise at Track Shack
• Access to Florida Hospital professionals
• Registration discount on OUC Orlando Half registration
$175 New Members- One Session
$150 Alumni* Members- One Session
$250 Annual Membership- Two Sessions: January and June*
(*Offered in Session I ONLY)
*An alumni is one who has participated in this specific
training program within the last two years.