Now in its sixth year, this tour provides the opportunity for parents to pass some quality time and a wonderful holiday with their children, providing a range of experiences which both children and parents will remember for a long time to come. We will be trekking on a volcano crater, enjoy an evening at a world-class theme park, spend a whole day in a fantastic water park with various gentle and tough water attractions and rides, spend time lounging around the superb pool area of our fantastic four star hotel, enjoy ourselves ziplining or relaxing underneath the shades of the high pine trees of the forest and much more.
NEW! NEW! NEW!
We will be travelling by air for this tour.
NEW! NEW! NEW!
Friday 27 to Sunday 29 July 2018
Visiting: Parcallario Activity Park, Linguaglossa, Etnaland Theme Park, Etnaland AcquaPark, Etnapolis Shopping Centre, Mount Etna, Marina di Modica
Day 1 (Friday 27 July 2018)
0400 Meet at Malta International Airport for check in
0550 Departure from Malta on board Air Malta flight KM640 to Catania
0630 Arrival at Catania International Airport Vincenzo Bellini.
0700 Departure by coach to a nearby typical Sicilian dolceria. Free time to enjoy a tea or coffee, as also a typical Sicilian pastry
07:45 Departure to Buccheri
09:00 Arrival in Buccheri, a village on the lower part of the province of Catania. Here we we will visit the Parcallario activity park (www.parcallario.it). The team at Parcallario will hand us our ziplining gear and give us a detailed explanation in English on how to do the ziplining. Under their constant surveillance, we will be able to spend the afternoon enjoying ourselves climbing and ziplining on trees, with a stop for lunch under the trees. There are two different courses: one for children of a young age and one for older children and adults. Those who prefer not to participate in the zip lining can enjoy themselves watching the activity under the trees or go for a walk in the forest.
15:00 Departure to our Hotel
16:45 Arrival at our Hotel, the four star superior Il Picciolo Golf Resort (www.ilpiccioloetnagolfresort.com) in Linguaglossa, nestled in the beautiful natural surroundings of Mount Etna and enjoying various amenities including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool and spa as also its unique 18-hole golf course. Check in and allocation of rooms. Free time at the hotel.
20:30 Dinner at the Hotel
Day 2 (Saturday 28 July 2018)
07:30 onwards Buffet breakfast at the Hotel and free time to relax and enjoy the facilities of the Hotel.
12:30 Lunch at the Hotel
14:00 Departure to Mount Etna. We will pass through various interesting mountain villages, leading to the alpine scenery full of vegetation before passing through the volcanic areas of Mount Etna.
15:30 We arrive at the Rifugio Sapienza at an altitude of nearly 2000 metres above sea level. Here we will be able to visit a number of craters, including the picturesque Crateri Silvestri, which enjoy spectacular 360 degree views. Free time to visit the various souvenir shops or to sip a capucchino in one of the various mountain chalets.
17:00 Departure to Belpasso
18:00 Arrival in Belpasso. We will visit the Etnapolis Shopping Centre and spend some time at this Shopping Centre
19:30 Departure to Etnaland Theme Park
19:45 Arrival at Etnaland Theme Park.
23:00 Departure to our Hotel
00:30 Arrival at our Hotel
Day 3 (Sunday 29 July 2018)
07:30 Buffet Breakfast at our hotel
09:00 Check out from the Hotel and departure to Etnaland Water Park
10:15 Arrival at Etnaland Acquapark (www.etnaland.eu). Our day here will be one full of excitement and activity, where we will be able to enjoy the Dragon River, the Jungle Splash, the Crocodile Rapids as also as the many water slides including the Dark Kamikaze, the Hydro Kamikaze, the Stuka, the Twin Twister, the Rafting River, the Black Hole, the Red Cannon and much more. We will also be able to relax in one of the many pools there, including the Lazy River, the Wave Pool and the Blue Lagoon.
18:30 Departure to Comiso, with a short break on the motorway along the way
20:15 Arrival at Comiso airport in time to check in and board AirMalta flight KM659 to Malta
22:10 Departure from Comiso
22:50 Arrival in Malta
Children aged 4 to 14: €399
Children aged 2 to 4: €299
Children aged under 2: €199
• Travel Malta-Catania / Comiso-Malta on board AirMalta flights KM640 / KM659
• all taxes and airport charges
• 23kg checked luggage and 10kg hand luggage
• all transfers and excursions by luxury coach
• Accommodation on half-board basis for 2 nights in twin room sharing at the four star 4**** Il Picciolo Etna Golf Resort (www.ilpiccioloetnagolfresort.com) in Linguaglossa, south of Taormina.
• Buffet breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
• Dinner on Friday and Lunch on Saturday, including free flowing wine and mineral water.
• City tax on hotel stay
• Entrance to Parcallario activity park (www.parcallario.it) and use of the ziplining facilities within the park for two and a half hours on Friday
• 4-course lunch, inclusive of local wine and mineral water, under the trees at Parcallario activity park on Friday
• Entrance to Etnaland Theme Park (www.etnaland.eu) and use of all facilities within the park for the evening on Saturday
• Entrance to Etnaland Acquapark (www.etnaland.eu) and use of all facilities within the park for the whole day on Sunday
• Hire of sun lounger under an umbrella at Etnaland for the whole day on Sunday
• Use of shower facilities at Etnaland Acquapark on Sunday
• services of Go Sicily Travel specialized tour leader
Deposit of EUR100 on booking
Balance to be paid by 10 July 2018 or immediately on booking for bookings made after 10 July 2018
Citadel Insurance Economy Group Travel Policy
Children aged 2 to 16: EUR 6.25
Children aged under 2: EUR 0
Stamp duty = EUR13
For booking contact:
Mario Spiteri at
Go Sicily Travel
E mail: email@example.com
Office (by prior appointment):
Go Sicily Travel, Cube Office Suites, Suite 2,
154, Eucharistic Congress Road, Mosta MST9037