The Goddess Temple of Ashland is Re-Blossoming for our 8th season & we need YOUR HELP to make it happen!!!
We are joyfully & graciously accepting volunteers to join in on our de-winterization efforts. There is much cleansing, clearing, gardening, & beautifying that needs to be done to bring the Sanctuary out of her wintery rest. It takes an entire village to build a temple!! We would be honored for you to join us & be a part of setting the tone, intention, & vibration for this coming season at the Goddess Temple!
*April 8-14: ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR RE-BLOSSOMING WORK PARTIES!!! 12-6 PM everyday*
*April 15: Re-Blossoming Ceremony 1:30-4 PM*
WHAT TO BRING:
*Extra Helping Hands
*Food & Drink to Share
*Rakes, Gardening Tools
*Positive Attitude & Open Heart
THE TASKS AT HAND:
• Bring delicious nutritious food and drink for our GT Seva team and regular daily Melissae
• All weeds and grass MUST be removed before laying wood chips.
• Order & lay wood chips
• Beautify Back Meadow entrance poster board
• Clear the creek
• Repair bridges
• Beautify outdoor kitchen
• Raise Round Table
• Check cob lion and cob bench for damage.
• Beautify GT sandwich board (poster board at sanctuary entrance) please only hang GT events, add GT OPEN sign on all boards
• Remove broken chairs at swing
• Beautify cottonwood entrance
• Check FireStation & all watering hoses
• Move sawhorses & palettes across from the garden
• Beautify all Faery Ring Altars
• Beautify Crescent Moon Gardens, area around Maple Tree, and Seasonal Wheel Garden, remove all piles of sticks
• Revive Apiary
• Beautify Fire Circle
• Beautify Maypole Meadow Vulva Altar
• Beautify all Apple Island Altars
• Raise Bear Woman. Fill clooties basket
• Beautify Venus Temple
• Beautify GT dome porch
• All sanctuary signs need to be read (again) and wiped clean
• All GT electrical checked
• raise GT dome Altars
• Beautify Hecates Altar
• Raise Moon Lodge & Altars
• Raise Diana’s Grove
• Check on Mikvah, beautify and create team of helpers.
• Balance picnic table placement
• Repair and insert all no parking signs, prayer flags, banners, etc.
• Post GT Opening sign in WS office and notify staff of new hours
• launder floor towels from Dome
• Restocking of: Fire Wood, paper, kindling, Candles, Tissues, Incense, Lighters, Drinking Water, Smudge
• Keys copied for block house/garden shed/ and GT
• Update Welcome sign on door and donations sign at entrance table
• All unused Block house bins are to be returned in a neat, easy to read, orderly fashion on left side of block house.
More info or questions: email@example.com
Deep Bows & Lots of Love,
The Goddess Temple of Ashland Family