This is a 3-day course
Day 1 – The role of the CNS in sports performance and injury.
Day 2 – Neurophysiology and how the brain controls everything.
Day 3 – Testing and exercises to change faulty motor patterns.
Dates: June 22 - 24, 2018
Venue: The exact location is to be decided once we can confirm numbers.
Schedule: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Program Instructor: Annette Verpillot (http://bit.ly/AnnetteTEDx)
Program Attire: Comfortable clothing (no jeans)
Hear what others are saying: https://youtu.be/VdoVjFP4HGw
Posturology and your business as per Strength Sensei: https://youtu.be/RmVAMjZvjlU
Strength coach Lorne Goldernerg: https://youtu.be/pqZB_UJbqFM
When you understand neuromechanics, one thing becomes abundantly clear: performance and strength gains are not a muscle problem, they are a brain-body connection problem. Posturology incorporates a brain-based technique that includes a wide range of tools, skills and concepts. This program is designed to teach you how to assess and correct your clients’ postural adaptations. This approach helps prevent injury, alleviate pain, and promote stronger, healthier bodies.
Who is this for?
Any health care and/or fitness professional working to improve the functionality of the body can benefit from integrating Posturology into their practice.
Why this course?
-You will be learning from the most experienced Posturologist in North America, Annette Verpillot, who has 10 years of experience teaching this approach
- This course offers not only theoretical knowledge, but also a lot of hands-on practice time during which you will get direct feedback
- It also provides tips and strategies on how to integrate Posturology into your business model
- It’s not just a course, but a community: We offer continued educational and business support to our students around the world
- Posturology is a fundamentally different approach from other manual therapies and it will make you stand out as a practitioner
At the completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Pin point exact areas of weakness
- Restore proper ROM
-Change faulty motor patterns, which are at the root cause of injury.
- Increase strength
- Identify and correct a true leg length discrepancy
- Identify the correlations between the TMJ and performance and the impact it has on endurance and key exercises.
- Deliver immediate results and build reputation by differentiating yourself from the competition.
This program will allow you to see immediate strength gains with your clients.
You will also learn:
- How posture correction affects performance enhancement and how optimizing posture can take your clients and athletes to the next level
- How to assess a true leg length discrepancy (this is something you will never learn from any book or other courses)
- How to avoid musculoskeletal injuries and movement dysfunctions that can lead to spinal pathology.
- How posture correction can dramatically decrease injury potential, and how to integrate corrective protocols into your program design to maximize results.
- How to correctly assess clients for dysfunctional adaptations, patterns, and imbalances.
- How posture affects hormone production, digestion, and emotions.
- Corrective exercise protocols to correct postural imbalances.
- The posture and dopamine connection – how improving posture will accelerate dopamine production.
- How to increase your referrals from existing clients!
Tools and supplies are distributed throughout the program, and the costs of these items are included in your tuition fees. We offer post-program continuing education support.