Only 8 seats available! Secure your spot and order your tickets now!
You've got an AR, now lets show you how to use it! This is a beginner level class for individuals new to or wanting to learn more information on the AR15 and how to operate it effectively.
At the end of this course of instruction, the student will:
• Demonstrate the proper grip and shooting stance
• Demonstrate how to properly load, and then clear and make safe the AR -15.
• Correctly, zero their own weapon system.
• Properly explain the effects of the path of their bullet now with their chosen zero.
• Completely breakdown, clean, lubricate and reassemble their AR-15, to include function testing.
This course is now a LIVE FIRE COURSE. The 100 rounds will be used for physical sighting and or confirmation of your actual zero.
Course requirements: AR 15 style weapon system, eyes, ears, at least 2 magazines and 100 rounds ammunition. Note: These materials are available for rent and/or purchase at Governors Gun Club prior to the class if needed.