Roll Up! Roll Up! All the fun of the fair.
We have scoured the breweries and backyards of Melbourne (and Beyond!) to bring you the weird-est, the wonderful-est, the technically intriguing-est home-brewing systems known to man!
Witness professional brewers from Bad Shepherd, Co-conspirators, Dainton, Hop Nation, Mountain Goat, Starward Distilllery , 3Ravens, Tuesday Night Brewing, Two Birds Brewing and more plus G&G staff and friends brewing their favourite beers on systems of their own choice.
Nice Guys’ Grant Morley will join G&G Head Brewer Chris Schaefer to brew a special event Fresh Wort Kit on our 500 litre Braumeister. See a range of commercially-available home brewing systems and discuss current brewing trends with experienced amateur and professional brewers:
• Turn-key all-grain brewing systems from Speidel that brew from 10 litres to 50 litres at home;
• Budget-priced RoboBrews, both with and without in-built pumps;
• BIAB systems based on gas, electricity, Crown Urn and camping stove;
• Three-vessel gravity systems in a variety of colours, flavours and configurations;
• Home-made recirculating mash systems that produce 20 and 50 litres of beer; and
• The Grain and Grape ‘Pebble Bed Mash Tun’ system, brewing nearly 200 litres of home brew!
We will have a food truck parked outside to satisfy most hungers, craft beers on sale and more!
Tickets: $25. Includes: admission, commemorative glass and can of craft beer plus a $10 G&G voucher.