2018 Nominations being accepted for the Jody VanTine Outstanding Educator Award
The Jody VanTine Outstanding Educator Award was established to recognize distinguished and innovative educational contributions made by educators in the Granville Exempted Village School District (GEVSD). This award is given annually by the Granville Education Foundation to commemorate the high ideals that characterized the life and career of Jody VanTine.
During her brief career, teacher Jody VanTine won the love and devotion of the many students whose lives she touched as a teacher, the esteem and respect of countless more who knew her as parents or patrons of the Granville School District, and the unqualified admiration of the teachers with whom she worked. Jody was a second grade teacher in the Granville Exempted Village Schools at the time of her death in March 1985.
Please take time today to nominate someone for this wonderful award! All nominations are kept confidential and will be reviewed by a selection committee. Nominations may be made by parents, teachers or staff, students, or community members. Nomination forms can be downloaded at www.granvilleeducationfoundation.org/vantine
Nominations are due by June 4, 2018.
Please address the following information and send to:
GEF, PO Box 84, Granville OH, 43023
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Nominee:
1. What has been your association with the nominee?
2. How was (is) the honoree associated with GEVSD?
3. What significant and distinguished contribution toward the beneficial growth and education of Granville students did (does) the candidate make? Please be a specific as possible.
4. Describe how the candidate demonstrated any or all of the following; sense of caring about the students, meeting individual student needs, and/or goes beyond normal expectations.
5. Are there others the committee may contact regarding your recommendation to gain additional information that may be needed to help us reach a decision?
6. Are you willing to have your nomination letter shared with the nominee? Yes/ No
Your address and phone: