G'day Nipper families,
Each year the Frankston Lifesaving Club hosts a presentation evening for our hard working Nippers to celebrate the season and to present the certificates for Surf Awareness Education, the trophies for Club Championships and the Age Manager medals.
This year once again the evening will be held at Gravity Zone on the 21st April
The evening will run as follows
• 4.45pm - Registration - nippers will be provided with wrist bands.
• 5.00pm - Free play on the trampolines, ninja zone and laser tag area
• 7.00pm - Party room for socialising and light meal.
• 7.20pm - Awards presentation
• 8.00pm - Conclusion
Please note that parents and guardians are responsible for their nippers at all times during the evening.
Please bring along Gravity Zone socks if your nippers have them already
RSVP - To register your nipper to attend please send the following information to email@example.com RSVP by Wednesday 11th April.
• Name of Attending Nipper
• Number of accompanying adults
We look forward to seeing you on the day.
P.S Please note non nipper siblings can attend the event but if they wish to play they must purchase a ticket from Gravity Zone on the day.