This is one of our favorite events of the year! Don't miss this opportunity to try 10 unique Great Raft beers, only available on site at this event!
This event will feature 10 pins of real ale goodness. Here are a few of the casks we're working on for this event:
- Grace & Grit Double IPA, lemondrop + amarillo dry hopped
- Commotion, dry hopped with El Dorado
- Commotion with Grapefruit
- Peanut Butter Jelly Reasonably Corrupt with Boysenberry
- At Arm's Length with Coconut
- 318 Golden Ale with Cucumber
Stay tuned for more details!
One ticket is $25 and includes:
- Early access to GRB before we open to public - 11 am entry
- 10 tickets for 5 oz pours from the pins
- Brief cask education overview from Andrew Nations (founder) and Kevin Brown (brewer)
- Limited edition "Crush the Pin" taster glass
Pints will not be made available until 2 PM. Additional sample pours may be purchased between 11-2 by event ticket holders only. At 2 PM, the beer will be made available to anyone at the brewery. We'll announce a complete list of the pins that will be available as we get closer to the event.
Additional sample pours (5 oz) will be $2
Pints (12 oz) will be $5
Buy tickets in advance and save.
**A cask is a vessel that contains unpasteurized beer which is naturally carbonated through the use of active yeast inside the cask. Casks come in multiple sizes - a pin contains approx 5 gallons.