Join us at the GLAA Office on Wednesday, March 28th from 8:30AM - Noon for the Electrical & Small Appliance Seminar!
Presented by Stephen Hughes of Mr. Appliance, this seminar will cover the following:
Segment 1: Electricity
- How does it function with modern appliances?
Segment 2: Refrigerator
- Air flow, defrost system and ice production.
- What are the best practices for diagnosis and repair?
- What are the common tools for repair?
Segment 3: Resources
- Ongoing education, training materials & support.
The cost is $25 per person. (Non-member fee is: $50)