What if things could work better in your team?
Most of us want to enjoy our workplace relationships and do a good job - but even in a group where you don't have open conflict and things are business as usual, there can be hidden issues:
- Resistance to speaking up against the leader's direction
- Unspoken tensions smoothed over to avoid conflict
- New/alternative ideas held back if people feel they won't be heard
Reduce stress and improve workplace relationships with effective collaboration, and benefit from the wisdom, creativity and experience of your whole team.
What's in it for you is that you're more inspired, you get to work with people doing amazing stuff and your life is a whole lot easier. This includes:
• Being prepared for anything
• Supporting people to tap into abilities they didn't know they had
• Removing the stoppers from your team's creativity
• Powerful self-awareness so you don't get so triggered
• You don't have to be the inspirational one all the time.
Join us for two lively, experiential and practical days in May for our Collaborative Leadership short course to discover your own limitations and increase your ability to lead from a conscious place.
Provided: Delightful lunch, morning and afternoon tea, workshop materials and handouts:
Venue: Groupwork Institute Training Rooms, 31 Rennie St, Thornbury (Melbourne inner north)
Please contact us for more info:
Ph: 03 9443 8500