GSES India is conducting a 3-day Renewable Energy Project Management (REPM) course for start-ups, entrepreneurs and managers of project developers, implementing agencies and EPC companies. Course focus is on solar power projects design and development.
The participants will gain knowledge and will have the opportunity to interact with highly experienced renewable energy project managers and experts on site & resource assessment, system sizing, project planning, accurate energy yield assessment, best practice in design and installation, detailed feasibility report/ DPR preparation, bid preparation and evaluation, O&M planning, documentation and knowledge management etc. Course covers both rooftop and large scale PV power projects.
Who should attend?
Start-ups, entrepreneurs, engineers, project managers and officers from project developers, implementing agencies and EPC companies involved in development of solar power projects.
1. Solar project development phases and issues
2. Solar PV technology overview
3. Site assessment & feasibility study for rooftop and MW scale solar power projects
4. Project planning and schedule of activities in solar power project development
5. Methodology and approach for solar resource assessment
6. Loss estimation and energy yield calculation
7. Capacity or system sizing approach
8. Preparation of Bill of Materials (BoM)
9. Project cost estimation and economic analysis
10. Feasibility study and preparation of DPR
11. Best practices in design & installation
12. O&M Planning
13. Preparation of tender document for solar power projects
14. Bid evaluation – methods and technics
Copies of GSES sample reports on bankable DPR, bid document, BoM, bid evaluation guidelines and contract agreement for solar power projects.
Copies of power point presentations and case studies
Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
GSES develops and delivers solar PV training courses in accordance with international competency standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students receive a Certificate of Completion.
GSES Training Centre
F-7B, Pocket F, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- I
New Delhi- 110020
Mobile: +91 9560550077 | Phone +91 11 4104 0534 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org