Catch our signature 3-in-1 trip: Gwadar, Ormara, Kund Malir, and lots of other stopovers!
Discover hidden gems of Balochistan including mud volcano, Makran coastal highway, Kund Malir beach, the Sphinx, princess of hope, Buzi-pass and Ormara beach. Once at Gwadar, enjoy beach-facing lodgings and fresh home-cooked lunch. Tour the port, visit the hammerhead mountain for sunset & enjoy the bonfire at the hotel with the live traditional music of Balochistan. Sightseeing in Gwadar with lots of fun on the way back to Karachi.
Travel itinerary :
2 Nights, 3 days trip.Commencing from Friday and Ending on Sunday.
Meetup Point: Friday Night 10:00 pm at Shaheen Shinwari, Rashid Minhas Road, Opposite Askari 4.
-10:30 pm Get settled in the Transport vehicle.
12:00 am Departure from Karachi
02:30 am Stop at winder for around 20 minutes
05:30 am Breakfast at Kund Malir
07:00 am Princess of Hope
07:45 am Departure for Ormara
09:30 am Sightseeing of Taak Beach Ormara
10:30 am Departure from Taak Beach Ormara
12:30 pm Pasni and Gwadar interchange
03:00 pm Check-in Gwadar tourist Motel & lunch
04:00 pm: Mini Port and Fishery
05:00 pm: Gul Point Beach
05:30 pm Sunset from the Deewan-e-Jah
07:30 pm Get settled in the hotel
08:30 pm Dinner
09:30 pm Bonfire, Music, Chai to relax
11:30 pm Surprise Activity
12:30 pm Rest time
05:30 am Time to see the beautiful sunrise at Gwadar Beach
06:30 am Breakfast
07:00 am Sightseeing of Gwadar from the Koh-e-Batil via stairs
08:30 am Sightseeing at Coastal beach
09:00 am Back to hotel | Pack your bags | get ready for the return journey
09:30 am Gwadar Market visit
10:00 am Departure from Gwadar
02:00 pm Stop at Ormara Beach
02:30pm Lunch at Hotel Ormara Beach
02:30 pm Departure from Ormara
04:00 pm 20 minutes stay at Buzzi Pass
05:00 pm 15 minutes stay on Makran Coastal highway to see the magnificent view of Beach
09:00 pm Stop at Shaheen Shinwari.
PACKAGE: Rs 9999/= per Head
Rs 9000/= per head for group of 3 or more (10% discount)
Rs 8500/= per head for group of 8 or more (15% discount)
Additional charges for couples.
Payments must be made in advance
Call/Whatsapp us at
Faraz Shaikh: 0321-8716866
Muhammad Bilal: 0322-2570027
Comfortable AC Transport
Basic first aid
*First come First get basis*
**Photographers are welcome to capture beautiful views**
**Females & Families are encouraged to join**
Toyota Eastern Motors, Close to Shaheen Shinwari, Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi
You have to pay 100% in advance.
-Refundable incase of cancellation before 10 days of the Tour.
-50% Refundable incase of cancellation before 5 days of the Tour.
-Non-Refundable incase of cancellation before 3 days of the Tour.
-If the trip is canceled due to any reason then we will refund you 100% or we will register you for our next trip (Mutual agreement)
Account Title: 0Km
Account #: 03547731263
Finca Microfinance Bank
*****For Easy Paisa Payment*****
2) Muhammad Faizan CNIC: 42201-6085659-9
**Important: After online payment or easy paisa inform us on 0332-3534014
text us your full name and Email Address
Register yourself by filling this online form:
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give care for the driver and nobody will authorize to directly coordinate with the driver in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else).In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.