Take a Six week dive into the practice of Prana Yoga & Meditation
learn to practice safely and effectively
deepen your knowledge
build your experience and your 'inner calm' bank
explore and be more 'you'
Perfect for Beginners and curious souls looking to learn more about the why's, wherefor's and joys of a transformative yoga & meditation practice.
::: FOUNDATIONS :::
beginners yoga & meditation course
Wednesday Nights | 7.30-9pm, 6 weeks
2 May - 6th June 2018
Haiku Arts & Yoga Studio | 71 Russell St, West End
$165 EARLYBIRD / $190 after 25 April
booking & prepayment essential
- the hows and why's of prana yoga and meditation
- keys and principles for a safe and effective yoga practice, in YOUR body
- current principles in intelligent movement and embodied awareness
- how to listen to your body, be in your body and adapt your practice
- healthy breathing as well as specific breathing techniques & their purposes
- meditation what it is, and isn't (and how anyone CAN do it)- the purpose of techniques such as chanting, energy locks, mudras and more
- practices you can easily incorporate into your daily life, that support you to live better in every moment
balance - yoga is part of your nature
stretch - open - expand
stand on good foundations
reach beyond the ordinary
awaken to the extraordinary
Join us, and connect with your inner and outer capacities,
Enhance your health and wellbeing,
be more relaxed in yourself,
take a step in trusting yourself.
Explore your personal depth and meaning.
FOUNDATIONS ::: Beginner Yoga Course
6 weeks of learning & transformation
PERFECT FOR: Beginners, those new to yoga and curious souls looking to dig deeper
experience yourself and the world with new eyes,
with a new FOUNDATION.
2 May - 6 June 7.30-9pm
Call Brie (me) on 0422 963 207 with any questions.
Earlybird until 25 April.