Hampta Pass Trek is initiation to the Himalayan trekking. Kullu and Lahaul, both the valleys are geographically quite different. The Kullu/Manali valleys are green with thick forest cover and heavy rains. However, Lahaul is in a rain-shadow area with partial Trans-Himalayan barrenness.
- Services of experienced lead guide (MOI) and qualified assistant guides and trek coordinator.
- Fresh nutritious vegetarian food during trek; All meals from lunch on Day 1 till lunch on Day 4.
- Porter/pony for equipment and camping gear
- Stay in tents with warm sleeping bags
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
Day 01: Arrival at Manali and Acclimatization
Day 02: Drive from Manali to Jobra via Prini, trek to Chikka(2-3 hours)
Day 03: Chikka – Bhalu ka Ghera (3530m) (3-4 Hours)
Day 04: Bhalu Ka Ghera – Hampta Pass (4270 m) – Bhalu Ka Ghera (7-8 hours)
Day 05: Bhalu Ka Ghera – Jobra – Prini– Manali (7-8 hours)
*Early Booking Offer: Rs. 5990*
May(6th, 13th, 20th, 27th),
June(3rd, 14th, 20th, 27th),
July(4th, 11th, 15th, 20th, 25th),
August(1st, 8th, 15th, 19th, 29th),
September(9th, 19th, 23rd, 26th)
October ( 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th )
Porter/pony charges during the trek(max 10 kgs strictly) @INR 2000
Volvo tickets: Delhi to Manali @INR 1500 per person
Volvo tickets: Manali to Delhi @INR 1600 per person
Call for Booking 📞
Mobile: 9210638305, 9210903503
#hampta #trekking #camping #adventure #KaroKhushiyonKiBooking