Hampta Pass Trek is an initiation to the Himalayan trekking. Kullu and Lahaul, both the valleys are geographically quite different. Chandratal is counted among sacred lakes of India. It is the center of attraction in the Spiti Valley.
Day 01: Arrival at Manali and Acclimatization
Day 02: Drive from Manali to Jobra via Prini, trek to Chikka(2-3 hours)
Day 03: Chikka – Bhalu ka Ghera (3530m) (3-4 Hours)
Day 04: Bhalu Ka Ghera – Hampta Pass (4270 m) – Shea Goru (7-8 hours)
Day 05: Shea Goru - Chattru (4-5 hours)
Day 06: Chattru – Chandratal (4250 m) – Batal – Manali
- Services of the experienced lead guide (MOI) and qualified assistant guides and trek coordinator.
- Fresh nutritious vegetarian food during trek; All meals from lunch on Day 1 till lunch on Day 5.
- Porter/pony for equipment and camping gear
- Stay in tents with warm sleeping bags
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
*Early Booking Offer: Rs. 8490*
May(6th, 13th, 20th, 27th),
June(3rd, 14th, 20th, 27th),
July(4th, 11th, 15th, 20th, 25th)
August(1st, 8th, 15th, 19th, 29th)
September(9th, 19th, 23rd, 26th)
Porter/pony charges during the trek(max 10 kgs strictly) @INR 2000
Volvo tickets: Delhi to Manali @INR 1500 per person
Volvo tickets: Manali to Delhi @INR 1600 per person
Call for Booking 📞
Mobile: 9210638305, 9210903503
#trekking #camping #adventure #KaroKhushiyonKiBooking