Learn to Homebrew Day (LTHD) was established by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) in 1999 to encourage homebrewers to introduce their non-brewer friends and family to the most rewarding hobby, obsession and lifestyle since the beginning of time!
Through beer making, demonstrations, tastings and other educational efforts, LTHD events around the world are spreading the joy of homebrewing far and wide, so don’t miss out!
Bring your gear and brew, or bring your questions!
If you're a homebrewer interested in brewing with us, here's what we will provide:
- R/O water for brewing (advance notice is appreciated)
- One hose with a four-way splitter at the front of the building that you can use for cooling or rinsing equipment
- One 10x10 shade tent to the first brewer who asks
- Two six-foot folding tables (the ones we use for brew club)
- The grain mill (of course!)
If the beer you are brewing at this event will be served at the Brew Club's ARC Event in January, we will give you a gift certificate for Hangar 41 equal to 20% of the cost of the recipe ingredients purchased here.