Building and Land Technology and Harbor Point Development welcome you to join us for the 10th Annual South End/Waterside Green Day & BBQ.
To join together as a community to help make the South End beautiful!
• BBQ to follow at The Point Cafe, 2200 Atlantic St., Stamford, CT
• Staff will be available at The Point Cafe at 2200 Atlantic Street to help with registration and to hand out supplies and shirts.
• Collected garbage should be brought to the designated drop spots shown on the map provided to you at registration.
• We will accept: Household garbage, litter, furniture, tires and appliances (stoves, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.)
• We will NOT accept: Construction demo materials, hazardous waste, or paint.
• This event is open to anyone who would like to participate in improving the South End.
Green Day Flyer - http://www.harborpt.com/pdf/GreenDayFlyer-2018.pdf
Green Day Map - http://www.harborpt.com/pdf/GreenDayMap-2018.pdf
Free parking is in the 2200 Atlantic Street Parking Garage and 100 Washington Blvd Parking Garage or the empty outdoor lot next to William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty on the corner of Atlantic Street and Washington Blvd.
Parking Map - http://harborpt.com/pdf/Harbor_Point_Parking_Map.pdf