Have you always dreamed of visiting Brazil, Argentina, Colombia or many of the other South American dream destination? Start making a dream a reality and join Warsaw Social for the ‘Warsaw Travelers Meetup’.
Warsaw Travelers Meetup – South America Edition is an event were you’ll be meet other English speaking travelers that are dreaming, planning or have already even visited Edition. The layout is like speed networking (Networking, not dating. This is not a romantic event) were there will be 15 tables and you’ll spend give five minutes per table to talk about travelling to Edition. After five minutes is up you’ll be moved to speak with a new person. After the event we’ll all meet at the bar so you can chat in more detail with those you meet. We really welcome natives from South America to share the best travel secrets.
Why join this event?
– If you want to travel, but your friends are too boring.
– Speak with experienced travelers or maybe even locals of cities you want to travel to.
– Find other groups of friends that are travelling at the same time as you so you can book together and make a big group discount.-perfect for those searching for a new best friend to travel
– Perfect for those searching for a new best friend to travel so that its not a solo trip
– Plan activities with others with the same travel plans
– And much more
We have a private room at the back of the Hard Rock Cafe.
How much does this event cost?
Membership card holders: FREE
Non-members: 5zl per person. You can pay by cash or bank card on the event.
Become a member: https://warsawsocial.com/product-category/card/
This event is brought to you by Warsaw Social. The aim of Warsaw Social is to help internationals in Warsaw integrate with the locals. We have a large member base of Polish, but we also have members from England, Germany, Spain, France, Russia, China and much more!
Robert (English) and Joanna (Polish) will be your event hosts and they will ensure you meet lots of new people and have a great time. Here is a video message from them: https://youtu.be/-FGqdH1Lqd8