A comprehensive 18 hour childbirth class which includes hypnosis for a comfortable birth, nutrition, informed consent, and much more. This class will meet for six Mondays from 6pm-9pm.
Dates: April 23-June 4 (skipping Memorial Day)
Hypnobabies is suitable for students who plan to birth in a hospital, birth center, or home. You may attend alone or with your partner/friend/doula.
Benefits of using hypnosis for childbirth:
* Fewer drugs or no drugs at all – less risk of side effects on mother and baby.
* Shorter labors – resistance of the birthing muscles as a response to pain is minimized or eliminated.
* An awake, energized mother, due to total relaxation throughout the birthing process.
* A calm, peaceful birthing environment. A comfortable natural birthing also allows for a joyful, rested mother and a calm baby post-partum.
* Breech and posterior babies can often be turned using hypnosis.
* Fewer interventions and complications during labor.
Registration is required and space is limited. A deposit of 100.00 is required to confirm your space. The balance of 200.00 is due at the first class.
Please find more information about Hypnobabies at www.hypnobabies.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information