Make the best of the summer's & sign up for a sail along with your child!!!
Heart & Soil present's an excellent opportunity to spend quality time with your children along with experiencing a fun & an exciting sport that they may love for the rest of their lives.
Start Date & End Date- April'18 to May'18
Slots –7am to 9am/4pm to 6pm/6pm to 8pm
*Please convey the preferred slot while booking the sail boat.
Inclusions- Drinking Water & mentioned activity under complete expert supervision with compromised safety standards.
Venue- Gateway of India
Investment-Adult/Child- INR 1000/-
(Minimum 3 Participants required for an exclusive sail boat)
Confirm on- 9819501080/9820857710 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Booking will be considered confirmed only after receipt of funds in the mentioned Bank Account.
Full name / Contact Details / Form of payment or any queries should be sent to email@example.com 9820857710.
A reservation and full payment should be completed to reserve your Seat.
Cheque drop or Cash deposit in any HDFC bank / Net- banking.
Branch: Yogi Nagar, Borivali-West
Account Number: 50100017847800
IFSC code: HDFC0000990
MICR Code: 400240102
All changes to bookings to be conveyed on firstname.lastname@example.org. We operate a cancellation policy and will charge a 50% cancellation fee for any cancellation received less than 96 hours before event (4 Days).
We reserve the right to charge the full amount for any cancellations received less than 49 hours before event date or in case of a no show.
By registering or joining any of the programs organized by Heart & Soil, it is assumed that you have read, understood & agreed to the following.
1. Heart & Soil reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
2. All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
3. You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances(artificial or natural).
4. ln emergency you consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner.(this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anesthetic)
5. You understood that organizermay take photographs during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to allow them to photograph you and allow them to use for publicity purpose.