"Miracles, like magic only happens to those who believe in them"
Want to make your child believe in Magic?Plan a getaway to the Magical land of Fireflies where you get to witness a million fireflies, camp in the mountains, lie under the stars & relish the fresh home cooked food.
About THE MAGICAL FIREFLIES?
With onset of monsoons, millions of fireflies light up the forests and the valley all around Purushwadi & its neighboring villages. This area is a biodiversity hotspot for fireflies. A phenomena that will leave you Awestruck!
Event Dates: Friday(Check In-3PM)/Saturday(Check Out-3PM)
- 1st June'10 to 2nd June'18 (Friday-Saturday)
- 8th June'10 to 9th June'18 (Friday-Saturday)
- 15th June'10 to 22nd June'18 (Friday-Saturday)
- 29th June'10 to 30th June'18 (Friday-Saturday)
*Once the first rains hit the ground at Purushwadi, fireflies are seen. Please note, these dates are decided as per previous year's monsoon patterns.
* Booking can be availed only on prior registration.
*Arrival at village any later than 5 pm is not suggested. Driving in Ghats is a bad idea and local transport dims down in the evenings, making it difficult for village teams to reach you incase of any emergencies.
Location Details: Admednagar District(250kms from Mumbai)
Village Purushwadi is a beautiful mountain village just 4 hours from Mumbai and Pune. Apart from the beautiful location, serene valley views, rivers and forests, this place offers a lot more.
Day 1-Friday(Arrival at 3pm)
• Welcome Tea & Light Snacks
• Participation in village activities
• Traditional Dinner at a Villager's home(Early Dinner)
• Guided walks around the village and forests to witness the magical firefliesStar Gazing
• Night Stay in Tents
Day 2:Saturday(Departure at 3pm)
• Sunrise Walk to the Dam(Optional)
• Breakfast at a villager's home
• Help at a farm, Enjoy mangoes, karvandas & jamuns, laze around or take a swim.
• Traditional Lunch & Depart from the Campsite
1 Parent + 1 Child- INR 3900 /-
Extra Adult- INR 2400 /-
Extra Child- INR 1500 /-
* Child Criteria- 3yrs to 8yrs
*Excludes Transportation, can be arranged at an additional cost.
Inclusions:- All Meals( Welcome Drink /Light Snack, Dinner, Breakfast,Lunch) & All Mentioned Activities under expert supervision.
Confirm On:- 9819501080/9820857710 or email@example.com
Full name / Contact Details / Form of payment or any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 9820857710.
A reservation and full payment should be completed to reserve your Seat.
Cheque drop or Cash deposit in any HDFC bank / Net- banking.
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Yogi Nagar, Borivali-West
Account Number: 50100017847800
IFSC code: HDFC0000990
MICR Code: 400240102
Any request for cancellations or date change has to be sent via email to email@example.com or communicated on 9820857710.Depending on the date we receive a request for cancellation, following amount will be deducted:
3 Days Before the Event- 100% of the Booking amount
7 Days Before the Event- 50% of the Booking amount
Post booking and before 7 days- Rs.250/- per person will be charged as transaction fees.
By registering or joining any of the programs organized by Heart & Soil, it is assumed that you have read, understood & agreed to the following.
1. Heart & Soil reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
2. All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you
are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
3. You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances(artificial or natural).
4. ln emergency you consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner.(this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anesthetic)
5. You understood that organizer may take photographs during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to allow them to photograph you and allow them to use for publicity purpose
For updates on our upcoming Parent-Child Outdoor Experiences share details on http://bit.ly/2BC6lJN