The #LadyBossCollective is excited to present monthly #OnlineFarmersMarkets!
Each #OnlineFarmersMarket will showcase local crafters/artists/services/vendors/direct sales/MLM and small businesses.
-We offer exclusivity to similar crafters/artists/services per Online Farmers Market
-We offer exclusivity to vendors/services per Online Farmers Market (if there is enough interest there will be 2 markets).
-All participants will be referred to as vendors.
All participants will be added into the private Online Farmers Market Vendor Prep group to participate this upcoming week. (You could be in vendor prep group with the same DS company but will not be in the same weekend market).
Online Farmers Market Vendor Prep Group MON-SUN:
- You will be part of a joint vendor group where you will learn how the online farmers market will work
- help develop your "script": where you can promote yourself and your business by posting links, Facebook pages, websites, videos, pictures or whatever you feel to help your sales and interact with your guests.
-ask questions, learn from and get to know your other vendors prior to the #OnlineFarmersMarket
-Have fun, learn and challenge yourself by trying new things!
-Set goals, and work as a team to achieve them!
-Continuous support: outline templates, graphic questions, phone calls, we're here to help support you!
- The Online Farmers Markets will run for 3 days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Each Vendors has 6 timeslots to post in + 3 optional posts (early shopper, late shopper and closing time).
- Vendors may post up to 3 times per day (only 1 post is required) in the assigned time slot range.
- Games, raffles, deals and giveaways are encouraged to engage shoppers, but not required.
As a Vendors agree to:
-Have fun, challenge and be open to learning and trying something new!
-personally invite 20-30 people to the groups... The more the merrier!
-Complete this Google form will all relevant vendor information
-Wait for confirmation on your spot and/or wait list for next weekend.