Geisinger Holy Spirit and Messiah College School of Graduate Studies will foster a dynamic discussion addressing the opioid epidemic in Pennsylvania. Emceed by abc27’s Alicia Richards, a diverse group of panelists will provide a multidisciplinary view of the crisis. Attendees will leave with resources and knowledge to help affected friends or loved ones.
• Dr. Carrie DeLone, medical director, Geisinger Holy Spirit Medical Group
• Duane Nieves, director of operations/chief, Holy Spirit EMS
• Kristin Varner, director of Carlisle programs, training, and advocacy of The Rase Project
• Jordan Barbour, director of operations, Addiction Medicine, Geisinger
• Dr. Leah Clarke, licensed counselor, assistant director of the Messiah College Graduate Program in Counseling
• Dr. Karl Bergmann, licensed physical therapist, assistant program director of the Messiah College Doctor of Physical Therapy program
Tickets to this event are free. To reserve your ticket, please call the
Messiah College Ticket Office at 717-691-6036, or visit messiah.edu/caring and get your ticket via email or text.
The event is sponsored by Johnson Controls, Penn State Mechanical, Corl Communications, and TJ&M Services, Inc.