Glory Days Presents ! Sat Apr 28 @ High Dive
210 SW 2nd Ave / downtown / next to Five Star
Original Gainesville FOOD TRUCK RALLY
benefiting Peaceful Paths
FREE LIVE MUSIC INSIDE starting 6
Doctor John & the Medicine Show
This local tradition, The Original Gainesville Food Truck Rally is celebrating over 5 YEARS as the FIRST food truck rally to ever happen in Gville, right here at High Dive !
Glory Days and High Dive are once again giving you the unique opportunity to try a variety of delicious, high-end foods at affordable prices all in one place. Food trucks from across the area and beyond will be serving up unique, gourmet style fare to Gainesville’s hungry masses at this one-of-a-kind local event! Vegan and vegetarian options available !
Expanded event layout, NEW VENDORS including old favorites and new delights and a completely FREE concert taking place at High Dive.
RAISING MONEY for PEACEFUL PATHS a local non profit
-"Vote" for your favorite food truck by donating money in the jar at their truck!
- All donations to the charity !
- The winning truck gets a prize from a local sponsor !
Peaceful Paths is the certified domestic violence center that serves survivors of domestic violence in Alachua, Bradford, and Union counties. Since the early 1970’s Peaceful Paths has provided a wide range of services including emergency shelter, 24-hour helpline, victim advocacy, children’s programming, education and training, crisis counseling and support groups, community awareness and intervention, and violence prevention programs. Peaceful Paths is a member of the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence (FCADV).
The fully stocked beer, wine and liquor bar outside on The Deck at High Dive will once again be open with lots of tables and seating. Non alcoholic drinks will also be available from the tents in the parking lot, as well as the bar.
NO TICKETS NEEDED FOR THIS EVENT, its completely FREE, so come on out and bring all your friends and family!
Charlies Snow Shack
Big Island Bowls
Bubba Luigi's Roadtrip
Endless Summer Ice Cream
Off the Griddle
Old San Juan
Pasties and Pastries: Send Burlesque to Boston
Soup to Nuts Food Truck
Some quick tips for the event:
1) Completely FREE. No Admission charge for this event.
Bring the whole family and your (well behaved) dog !
2) Vegan and vegetarian options available
3) The event starts at 5pm but will go into the night!. Its not necessary to arrive right when the event starts. Lines will be manageable and most wait times will be in the 10 minute or less range
We encourage you to hop around and try something from everyone! The rally has appetizers, main entrees and even dessert !
Some of the trucks will be prepared to served all through the night ! The more popular trucks will simply be eaten into submission earlier in the night !
4) Drinks and seating available only in the Beer Garden at High Dive. Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic
N/A drinks will be served at 2 drink tents outside in the parking lot next to the vendors !
5) Due to local laws alcohol cannot be taken outside of the High Dive, and no outside drinks are allowed inside High Dive
6) Bring an ID! High Dive is a bar and local laws require a drivers license or passport to enter.
7) Free street parking available in the area (no charge for meters on weekends), or park next door in the SW Parking Garage ($5). Please DO NOT park in the surrounding businesses parking lots (IE The Jones, you will be towed)
8) Some vendors take credit but some only cash. ATM inside High Dive, but please come prepared
PS Tipping is appreciated !
9) Please do not litter the parking lot. Garbage cans will be dispersed throughout the area.