Treating people with dignity and respect should be a basic human right for everyone. This thought provoking and interactive course will explore this important and challenging issue. It will make you think about your own actions and how not dealing with unacceptable workplace place behaviour can adversely impact on individuals as well as have a negative impact on an organisations efficiency, productivity and ultimately the bottom line.
This course is a great stepping stone to positively changing the culture of an organisation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 1 day inspirational and powerful course is aimed at directors, managers, supervisors and any leaders who wants their workplace free from discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation.
We are also able to provide a ½ day abridged Dignity at Work course which is targeted at employees and is ideal for company’s who wish to rollout this programme across their organisation.
In summary, this course will help to:
- Enhance your knowledge and understanding of diversity, equality and dignity at work.
- Increase your understanding of how our behaviour can impact on others.
- Increase your understanding of how our behaviour can impact on the organisation.
- Increase your understanding of bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- Help you to understand the legal context and your responsibilities within the legal framework.
- Increase your competence in effectively dealing with incidents and complaints of harassment and bullying and your role in dealing with these issues.
- Identify what actions are required from a personal and organisation perspective to create a positive work environment.
PUBLIC EVENT DETAILS
Thursday, 14th June 2018
10am – 4pm
Highland Archive Centre, Inverness
No of attendees:
Early bird saver: *£165 pp when book and pay before the 4th May 2018.
* Excludes Eventbrite booking fee.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.