Info will be up once the 1st cage match winner has given their input.
For more information on the venue please add and follow HILLS OF COMICS
To talk/trade with the players and to keep updated on events and news please add and follow HEROCLIX ACHIEVEMENT CULT
Don’t worry if you don’t have any Heroclix or just didn’t have time to build a team, We will always have an extra team or two fitting the format for you to use during the event. Or if you cant make up your mind on which team you want to play, you may play a different team every round!
The shop also has plenty of extra boosters for you to use at almost any event thanks to the Sealed Incentive!
If you don't have a team, or are new to Heroclix, you may purchase sealed boosters from our venue to use in the tournament.
If you create a team in this way, you will have the following benefits:
- 10% added to your build total (i.e. you would get 330 points to work with in place of 300)
- 1 booster per 200 points (rounding up), 1 mulligan allowed.
Standard Venue Rules
- No resources, Feats, or Event Dials unless the format specifically allows them.
- No pre HoT Special Objects or Standard Ultra Light/Heavy objects
- Highlander *cant use multiples of the exact same figure with the exact same set number unless generics or makes sense to be generics.
- Only one figure on your force can start out at its lowest Colossal Retaliation Dial.
MORE FUN INFORMATION!!
- The Judge will always have an extra team or two for players that just randomly show up or are too tired to make their own teams.
- A few players tend to show up early to play random other table top games or to get an extra game of Heroclix in before the official tournament starts, so stop by and say hello!
- We tend to run a large number of fun and unique gametypes, So you will have the opportunity to build and play a large variety of teams!
- Join the HEROCLIX ACHIEVEMENT CULT if you want to hunt Achievements and win prizes for it!