Join us for a day of interactive learning in which participants will:
• Reflect on the definitions of fixed and growth mindsets, and how to cultivate a growth mindset in both students and teachers.
• Deepen their understanding about the importance of intentional development of SEL skills.
• Examine teaching practices that support the development of core SEL competencies.
• Analyze lessons that incorporate SEL competencies into core literacy instruction.
• Connect SEL competencies to the development of a growth mindset.
• Familiarize themselves with how SEL teaching practices are aligned with other initiatives, including the Common Core State Standards and Teacher Evaluation Frameworks.