The Downtown Bryan Association invites you to come out to December First Friday! Enjoy live music, art and an array of shopping and dining options. This is a free, family friendly event and a great way to enjoy the evening!
See First Friday Rules below.
Don't forget the parking garage on 26th St. is just a short walk to Main st!
Other activites include:
Palace Theater in Downtown Bryan
- SFA M.S. Chorale at 6:30 p.m.
- A&M Choirs at 7:00 p.m.
Carnegie History Center
- 4th Annual Tuba Christmas Concert at 7:00 p.m.
- DC Supper Club
Purple Turtle Art Studio
- Living Water Pottery
Corner of Time Antiques & Collectables Mall
- Brazos Spinners & Weavers/INTERSECTIONS
- Jeffrey Bolich (Spoon Guy)
- Music from Karen VonGonten
Mr. G's Pizzeria
- Music from Carter Creek Pickers
Brazos Cedar Works
- *Meet & greet with LipSense Rep Alisha Griffin! Alisha will be here set up with a variety of the Senegence products for you to purchase and to answer any questions you may have. *Our elves are working around the clock to create unique, one of a kind Christmas ornaments & home decor! Come by to browse new designs & place your custom order tonight!
The Chocolate Gallery of B/CS
- Holly McCaghren of McCaghren designs
Om Grown Yoga and Tea Bar
- Om Grown Yoga celebrates 3 year anniversary We have community yoga 6-7, Thai Massage following with cake and booze. We begin our 12 days of Christmas Sale on Friday as well.
StageCenter Community Theatre
- The Games a Foot
Catalena Hatters/ Texas Rose Boutique
- Music from Bart Alan Woytek
Hemline Bryan/College Station
- Music from Mohnte & Hayden
The 2nd Story
- 1 year anniversary
- Music from Formally Late
- Girl Scouts of Central Texas
- Music from David Cain
- TAMU Coffee Club
-The Spirit of Texas
Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Bret Dark
- Music from Rockin' Rob
- First United Methodist Church Bryan
- Texas A&M Mitchell Institute Star Party
- Aggie Magic Circle
- Brazos Valley Belly Dance
- Music from Nick Roman
Design Superstore - Bryan
- Music from Kvlt ov Cello
Papa Perez Mexican Cuisine
- Charity the Clown
Bird's Nest Gifts & Antiques
- Music from Bryan Piano Man
- Music from Cameron Villarreal
NORTH Hair Design
- Music from The grinch stole my grandma
St. Vincent de Paul Store
- Music from Grace Hoover
Burr's Unfinished Furniture
- Music from Just Us
Rabbit Hole Antiques & Collectibles
- Music from Kyle Soares
Bryan College Station Zoigl
- Music from the Brian Turner Band
The Queen Theatre
- Experience Bryan College Station Howdy Van
Must Be Heaven
- Heifer International
- Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History
On WJB Between Main and Bryan
- MSC Fish
- Texas A&M Athletics
- BV Bombers
In front of Varisco Building
- Children's Book drive at the Law office of Patrick K. Gendron
500 Bryan North
- First Friday Open House!
Chilly Willy's Hawaiian Ice,LLC
Frios Gourmet Pops - Aggieland
First Friday Rules and Information:
The Downtown Bryan Association holds the permit for First Friday and as such, is the entity that determines who is allowed to participate. Arts and culture have always been a centerpiece of First Friday. Artists, musicians and non-profits are accepted with careful review.
No selling is allowed on sidewalks. Political activities or solicitations are not allowed during First Friday. First Friday is a free event open to the public.
All participants of First Friday, including artists, performers, and non-profits, must be family friendly. The Downtown Bryan Association reserves the right to deny or revoke the permit of any participate the DBA does not deem family friendly.