The Downtown Bryan Association invites you to come out to December First Friday! Enjoy live music, art and an array of shopping and dining options. This is a free, family friendly event and a great way to enjoy the evening!
See First Friday Rules below.
Don't forget the parking garage on 26th St. is just a short walk to Main st!
Other activites include:
Palace Theater in Downtown Bryan
- SFA M.S. Chorale at 6:30 p.m.
- A&M Choirs at 7:00 p.m.
Carnegie History Center
- 4th Annual Tuba Christmas Concert at 7:00 p.m.
- DC Supper Club
Purple Turtle Art Studio
- Living Water Pottery
Corner of Time Antiques & Collectables Mall
- Brazos Spinners & Weavers/INTERSECTIONS
- Jeffrey Bolich (Spoon Guy)
- Music from Karen VonGonten
Mr. G's Pizzeria
- Music from Carter Creek Pickers
Brazos Cedar Works
- *Meet & greet with LipSense Rep Alisha Griffin! Alisha will be here set up with a variety of the Senegence products for you to purchase and to answer any questions you may have. *Our elves are working around the clock to create unique, one of a kind Christmas ornaments & home decor! Come by to browse new designs & place your custom order tonight!
The Chocolate Gallery of B/CS
- Holly McCaghren of McCaghren designs
Om Grown Yoga and Tea Bar
- Om Grown Yoga celebrates 3 year anniversary We have community yoga 6-7, Thai Massage following with cake and booze. We begin our 12 days of Christmas Sale on Friday as well.
StageCenter Community Theatre
- The Games a Foot
Catalena Hatters/ Texas Rose Boutique
- Music from Bart Alan Woytek
Hemline Bryan/College Station
- Music from Mohnte & Hayden
The 2nd Story
- 1 year anniversary
- Music from Formally Late
- Girl Scouts of Central Texas
- Music from David Cain
- TAMU Coffee Club
-The Spirit of Texas
Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Bret Dark
- Music from Rockin' Rob
- First United Methodist Church Bryan
- Texas A&M Mitchell Institute Star Party
- Aggie Magic Circle
- Brazos Valley Belly Dance
- Music from Nick Roman
Design Superstore - Bryan
- Music from Kvlt ov Cello
Papa Perez Mexican Cuisine
- Charity the Clown
Bird's Nest Gifts & Antiques
- Music from Bryan Piano Man
- Music from Cameron Villarreal
NORTH Hair Design
- Music from The grinch stole my grandma
St. Vincent de Paul Store
- Music from Grace Hoover
Burr's Unfinished Furniture
- Music from Just Us
Rabbit Hole Antiques & Collectibles
- Music from Kyle Soares
Bryan College Station Zoigl
- Music from the Brian Turner Band
The Queen Theatre
- Experience Bryan College Station Howdy Van
Must Be Heaven
- Heifer International
- Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History
On WJB Between Main and Bryan
- MSC Fish
- Texas A&M Athletics
- BV Bombers
In front of Varisco Building
- Children's Book drive at the Law office of Patrick K. Gendron
The Downtown Bryan Association holds the permit for First Friday and as such, is the entity that determines who is allowed to participate. Arts and culture have always been a centerpiece of First Friday. Artists, musicians and non-profits are accepted with careful review.
No selling is allowed on sidewalks. Political activities or solicitations are not allowed during First Friday. First Friday is a free event open to the public.
All participants of First Friday, including artists, performers, and non-profits, must be family friendly. The Downtown Bryan Association reserves the right to deny or revoke the permit of any participate the DBA does not deem family friendly.