This course focuses on these owners, using common clinical problems as practical illustrations of how managing disease does not have to be hugely expensive to clients, but can still be very worthwhile in terms of patient welfare and practice economics.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- The general strategic approach to the cost-challenged case, and how to do better with less
- The importance of knowing what is gold standard before cutting costs
- The importance of repeated, thorough clinical examinations
- The importance of weighing up evidence of efficacy of tests and medications
- To reduce a learned dependence on numbers and make clients do more of the monitoring