Make plans now to join us for our Season 12 Grand Opening on May 5th! We have THIRTY vendors who will be on hand with the freshest local produce, free-range eggs, pasture-raised meats, mouthwatering baked goods, artisanal foods, and more! Come see why we have been ranked a "best in class" farmers market for the last several years!
• 8:30 - Ribbon Cutting by Mayor Dick Sears and Town Council members
• 10:30 - Route 55 Jazz Orchestra performs, courtesy of Ting Holly Springs
• TWO Little Sprouts activity tents
• Holly Springs Fire Department display (with Cinder, the Fire Dog)
• Holly Springs Police North Carolina display
• Customer Appreciation Prize drawings - win items donated from our vendors
• Pick up your Customer Loyalty program punch card for the chance to win additional items, including a "Night on the Town," which includes a 2-night stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs, tickets to a show at the Holly Springs Cultural Center, and dinner at a local restaurant!
Check out our website (which we will continue to update right up until opening day) at: http://www.HSFarmersMarket.com.
Special thanks to GMA Supply Building Materials, our returning Blue Ribbon Sponsor, whose support has really helped our market become a vibrant community event.