Through informal conversation we share our thoughts about life and faith. All are welcome, not just Holy Cross members. We currently meet on the second Tuesday of most months from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at a restaurant in one of our surrounding communities. Individuals are responsible for their own meal charges.
As we gather At The Table:
- All thoughts are welcome without judgement.
- We practice community: we are all in this together.
- God is present and ready to connect in a fresh way.
- There is no pressure to talk.
- Listening brings renewal and insight.
May Topic: Being Generous to Each Other
Life at its best involves the flow of love, support, and encouragement, sometimes toward us in our times of need, and the rest of the time toward others. Ministry is one of the words we use to describe the opportunities we have 24/7/365 to make a difference in the lives of others.
Please RSVP by May 4 and join us on May 8!