Think on your Feet® is recognised internationally as a leading communication skills training that enables participants to present complex information clearly, concisely and memorably. The techniques support planning and delivery of large formal presentations, small-group meetings and one-to-one discussions with counterparts, and prepares participants to handle career-defining 'moments of truth' when their ability to deliver clear, concise messages on-the-spot really matters.
To be better able to:
• Structure ideas simply and persuasively
• Present complex information and proposals using clear formats
• Inform, influence and get buy-in to your ideas
• Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
• Handle tough questions under pressure.
1. Speaking with clarity & brevity
2. Informative plans
3. Standard format & bridging techniques
4. Persuasive plans
5. Making it memorable
6. Putting it all together.
Participant bonus pack:
• Comprehensive workbook (Valued at HKD1,170)