April 22nd, 10am
For Earth Day, HopCat Kansas City is teaming up with 11 different breweries to raise money for healthy, productive green space through The Urban Farming Guys. This nonprofit exists to help establish sustainable communities in the most difficult, overlooked places. They are going into the most blighted areas to join arms with vulnerable communities around KC. The aim is to help establish self-sustaining solutions that can be replicated at a local level, focusing on food and water security for all.
Representatives from TUFG will be on hand to answer questions and provide information on how you can get involved from noon - 4:00pm.
Each pint sold from our Earth Day beer list will result in $1 being donated to The Urban Farming Guys.:
- Ballast Point Brewing Co.: Pineapple Sculpin – American IPA w/pineapple – 7%
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.: Pale Ale – American Pale Ale – 5.6%
- North Coast Brewing Co.: Ruedrich’s Red Seal Ale – American Amber Ale – 5.4%
- North Belgium Brewing Co.: Pilsener – Czech Pale Lager – 4.8%
- Brauerei Aying: Celebrator – Doppelbock – 6.7%
- Bierbrouwerij De Koningshoevin: La Trappe Quadrupel – Trappist Quad – 10%
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.: Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ – American Wheat – 7.5%
-Founders Brewing Co.: Nitro Rubaeus – Nitro Fruit Ale w/ raspberries – 5.7%
-New Holland Brewing Co.: Dragon’s Milk – Bourbon BA Imperial Stout – 11%
-Oskar Blues Brewery: Pinner – Session IPA – 4.9%
-Saugatuck Brewing Co.: The Ghost of Neapolitan Stout – Nitro White Stout w/strawberry, vanilla & chocolate – 6%