April 22, 10am
For Earth Day, HopCat Louisville is teaming up with 11 different breweries to raise money for healthy, productive green space through Louisville Grows. This 501c3 works to create a more just and sustainable community through urban agriculture, urban forestry, and environmental education.
Representatives from Louisville Grows will be on hand to answer questions and provide information on how you can get involved.
Each pint sold from our Earth Day beer list will result in $1 being donated to Louisville Grows.
- Ballast Point Brewing Co.: Pineapple Sculpin – American IPA w/pineapple – 7%
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.: Pale Ale – American Pale Ale – 5.6%
- North Coast Brewing Co.: Ruedrich’s Red Seal Ale – American Amber Ale – 5.4%
- North Belgium Brewing Co.: Pilsener – Czech Pale Lager – 4.8%
- Brauerei Aying: Celebrator – Doppelbock – 6.7%
- Bierbrouwerij De Koningshoevin: La Trappe Quadrupel – Trappist Quad – 10%
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.: Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ – American Wheat – 7.5%
- Founders Brewing Co.: Nitro Rubaeus – Nitro Fruit Ale w/ raspberries – 5.7%
- New Holland Brewing Co.: Dragon’s Milk – Bourbon BA Imperial Stout – 11%
- Oskar Blues Brewery: Pinner – Session IPA – 4.9%
- Saugatuck Brewing Co.: The Ghost of Neapolitan Stout – Nitro White Stout w/strawberry, vanilla & chocolate – 6%