Please join us for the TMPA 2018 Annual Conference beginning Friday, July 27th and ending Monday, July 30th at Horseshoe Bay Resort in Marble Falls, Texas.
The TMPA Conference includes, but is not limited to:
* Networking with officers all over the state and the opportunity to vote for the TMPA Board of Directors
* Strength and Honor in Everyday Lawful Decisions: A three-block series of training instructed by Lieutenant Melvin Allick with the Texas Department of Public Safety – 8 hours of TCOLE credit
* Friday night dinner and entertainment
* Saturday and Sunday lunch; discounted breakfasts
* Sunday night banquet
* Casino night fundraiser and live auction benefiting TMPA Charities
Registration & Book a Room:
Register for TMPA’s 2018 Annual Conference at https://member.tmpa.org/EventDetail?EventKey=2018CONFER, or call 800.848.2088.
Reserve your room at Horseshoe Bay Resort in Marble Falls, TX at https://reservations.travelclick.com/103027?groupID=2077916 (SOLD OUT)
Reserve your room at our overflow hotel at the Hampton Inn on the Lake in Marble Falls, TX at http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/texas/hampton-inn-marble-falls-on-the-lake-AUSMFHX/index.htm
^ Please note: There is a three-night minimum and you MUST add a special rate code under GROUP CODE “MPA” to view the negotiated rates
Sponsorship opportunities and vendor tables are now available! Please send completed forms and direct inquiries to TMPAConference@tmpa.org
The Honorable Allen B. West is TMPA’s 2018 Annual Conference keynote speaker. Lieutenant Colonel (Ret) Allen B. West is a Christian constitutional conservative, combat veteran, and former Member of the US Congress.