Welcome to this mini course on the importance of your core.
The core is so much more than working to get the famous “six-pack”. The core is the center of the body; the foundation of all movement and it stabilizes the skeleton. You need a strong core in order to achieve a strong body – core power!
Strengthening and connecting to the core will transform your physical practice and wellbeing.
This course will help you gain a better understanding of your core.
We will discuss and do exercises to help you understand:
· Why your shoulders matter to your core function
· The impact of a tight and/or weak psoas muscle (Hip flexor)
· How to activate your deep transverse abdominal muscle
· How to fix or avoid separation of the rectus abdominus - diastasis recti
· The importance of a relaxed belly
· And much more
Thea, yoga teacher, personal trainer and physiotherapist will teach this course. Drawing on years of experience working with bodies of every shape, size and condition, Thea will teach you about YOUR core. Knowing that we are all unique. This course will be a mixture of theory and movement and is for both women and men!
Price: 595kr for 3 times
When: Monday 7th May - 21st May
Teacher: Thea Treppendahl
Where: Yoga House Akademi, Jörgen Ankersgatan 12