September 18, 2018 – December 19, 2018
Class Time Commitment
• Wednesday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
• Sundays 11:00 am - 5:00pm (start with a yoga class – 10 am)
• Some workshop Saturdays
• One Friday night for Business Plan Workshop
•Held in our training center (studio location)
• Only hot yoga teacher training around
• Training Teachers since 2012
• Bring Personal Practice to New Level
• Free yoga classes while going through teacher training
• Individualized Attention in a small group setting
• Taught by our own manager/instructor, Kristen
• Be a Certified Yoga Instructor
• Yoga Alliance Certification
Tuition and Expenses*
$3,388 for Training******
$3,188 if you register by July 18th
$500 deposit with registration. Payment plans can be arranged.
*Price brake if paid with a check.
*Tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
Receive $100 for each friend that joins you in the program. That friend will also get $100 off their registration.
Additional Expenses: course books, weekend yoga workshop. You will be responsible for those additional costs.
Outside Time Commitment
• Personal Practice: 4 classes/week via Hot Yoga of Mill Creek
• Homework 3-5 hrs/week
• 1 Yoga Weekend Workshop of your choice
• 2 Assisting Classes - one of my classes or an approved class
• 2 Shadowing Classes and Journaling
Kristen is a mom to her 13 year old son, Benton. Yoga had found her 2010 at a very dark time in her life. She was suffering from severe depression and anxiety and several other symptoms associated with PTSD. Out of desperation for health, she committed herself to an almost daily hot yoga practice. Each day she had felt her mind, body and spirit becoming stronger. She credits yoga and the incredible teachers for being there for her each day. After finding peace in her heart, she felt a calling to become a yoga instructor and be there to help and support others on their journey. She feels so blessed and grateful to get to be a teacher at her home studio and to have the incredible teachers she started her journey with, still there guiding her through her practice.
Sign up today, limited space to keep small and intimate group.
Call Kristen at 425.741.6858