Influencer marketing is hot right now, but few know how to connect it to the bottom line or get measurable results. There is always this sinking feeling that you aren’t really sure if it is working.
Our guest this month will share how her she is helping her employer, YogaClub, to effectively use influencers for its customer outreach. She will also share how they are measuring the results of these campaigns and getting the most out of their investment.
If you want to decode how to set up a strategic influencer program for your company, or if you are an influencer that works with brands, you don’t want to miss this event.
Some of the questions we will cover include:
• How do you find influencers for your campaigns?
• What criteria or metrics do you use to evaluate and choose your influencers? Do you only use big names with lots of followers?
• Do you set measurable goals for the outcomes of your influencer campaigns and what do you measure?
• How do you use influencers to build community around your brand?
• How to build community with a Facebook Group vs. Page
• How do you know when to stop using a particular influencer, and how do you handle it?
• What tools do you use to measure the success of your campaigns?
• What tips do you have for companies that are B2B vs. Direct to Consumer brands?
Lindsay McClelland, Director of Partnerships & Brand Experience, YogaClub
Lindsay McClelland is a digital storyteller with expertise and passion in the fitness and wellness space. As a yoga teacher and marathon runner, she is invested in the success of brands that inspire an active lifestyle. She is the director of partnerships & brand experience for Los Angeles based start-up, YogaClub, the leading women's subscription service for yoga apparel. Beyond her work at YogaClub, Lindsay is also the creator of the Houston-based fitness blog, Loving Life on the Run, and is an ambassador for the Chevron Houston Marathon.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lindsaylm and https://twitter.com/yogaclubbox
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yogaclubbox and https://www.instagram.com/lovinglifeontherun
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yogaclubbox and http://www.facebook.com/lovinglifeontherun
Website: http:// www.yogaclub.com
Blog: http:// www.lovinglifeontherun