Respiratory Therapy Educator Consulation Clinic
Tuesday, April 10 – 9:00am-4:30pm
at Howe Sound Pharmacy
What is a Respiratory Therapy Educator Consultation?
- This consultation is for people of any age wanting information on or to review Respiratory illness as well as any medications and inhalers.
- A Respiratory Therapy Educator, with a focus on COPD and Asthma Management education works with you in conjunction with Howe Sound Pharmacy and their pharmacists.
- The session may include lung function testing and all information will be forwarded to your family doctor.
- The individual sessions takes about 45 minutes. The therapist may refer the patient to a pharmacists for follow-up immediately after the session.
- Be sure to bring along your inhalers.
- There is no charge for this consultation.
Please call us at 604-886-3365 to book your appointment.