IBAT College Dublin is running a Taster Session for the MBA programme on Thursday 17th April at 6pm at our Temple Bar campus.
The session will include a sample lecture from the programme, giving you an insight into the programme content as well as the level of study and commitment involved in undertaking a Masters qualification. You will also get an opportunity to hear from lecturers and current students to learn about their experience on the MBA at IBAT College Dublin. The taster lecture and presentation will be followed by the opportunity for a one to one Q&A. IBAT College Dublin are currently accepting applications for the MBA programme full-time (day) or part-time (evening) delivery.
Please note that places on this are limited. Please register your interest to reserve a place. Alternatively you can contact the Admissions Office by emailing email@example.com or by phone on (01) 8075055 to reserve a place.
Benefits of the MBA at IBAT College Dublin
- You will gain strategic-thinking, critical analysis, and a 'bigger picture' understanding of Industry
- New management skills and techniques to move towards increased responsibilities
- Better communication and team building skills
- Networking opportunities with candidates from other functional areas, companies, industries, regions and countries, enabling you to acquire a sharpened global vision
- You will contribute at a higher level within your organization, thus improving career, promotion and salary prospects
- The study tools and techniques adopted will help you develop and manage products, services and people that will be internationally competitive.
We look forward to meeting you!
IBAT College Dublin Admissions