WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NETWORK SECURITY!!
Join us for lunch and hear from cyber security/liability experts on how to protect your practice and reduce exposure to your systems.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 | 12 P.M. - 2 P.M.
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP)
10801 Sixth St.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Abdi Ahmed, NetServe Systems, Inc.
- Frank Blackwell, Mercer Insurance
- Why are healthcare firms at particular risk?
- How have data breaches impacted health care organizations?
- What are the costs associated with cyber attacks and other data breach incidents?
- What insurance coverages are needed to cover cyber liability risks?
- What are the sponsored coverages available exclusively to SBCMS members?
$15 - SBCMS/CMA Members and/or their staff
$45 - Non-members and/or their staff
For more information or to download flyer, visit www.sbcms.org/Events or contact Jenise Solorio at email@example.com or (909) 273-6000 x101.